Image Map

Monday, September 22, 2014

Craft Store Haul: Paper, Pens and Fabric Oh My!

So I went a little crazy these last two weeks....


I got my Cricut Explore about 2 weeks ago and there are so many projects I wanted to get started on and accessories that I wanted to get a hold of that I visited Joann Fabrics twice in one week as well as frequented the Cricut website (to take advantage of their accessory sale).

Let's begin reviewing the purchases I made this week! (All totally necessary :-))



My first stop was Amazon

They had some pretty awesome deals on some of the Cricut accessories I was itching to get my hands on. I am an Amazon Prime member so I received free two day shipping!



(Ordered the deep cut blade and housing after the fact, it's on its way!)

My second stop was Cricut
(Sometimes I get on their website and can't help myself)

Cricut is having a sale this week offering 35% off supplies and 50% off clearance items along with free shipping on orders over $35 dollars if you use the code FREESHIP35 ( I took full advantage). I have been pining over the new pen sets Cricut has released in recent weeks so as soon as I saw they were on sale I grabbed them up.




German Carbide Premium Blade

Bonus Purchase! I got the September mystery box which contained...



12 x 24 Standard Grip Cutting Mat
Southwest Cardstock
Antiquity Cardstock
Tablescapes Fall and Winter Cartridge
Autumn Celebrations

I'm so glad I got the mystery box it was really worth it!

My third and final stop was to Joann Fabric and Craft Store.

If you know me you know I love, love, loooooove Joann's.
Lucky for me they were having their coupon commotion last week. The coupon commotion is over now but Joann's always has coupons online, or you can sign up to receive them in the mail. For a little extra treat text the word COUPON to 56266 to get a 20% off your entire purchase.  I always take advantage of their coupons because usually you can get some pretty fantastic deals (I've linked to the coupons above).

My first trip to Joann's was to look for fancy cardstock to do mock ups of wedding invites for my cousin (blog post to come, Taylor Ink does weddings!). Joann had their single sheets of cardstock 5 for $1, you can't beat that!



Foundations Finish in Oceanic, Cardstock
Gemstone Finish in Pearl, Cardstock
Gemstone Finish in Opal, Cardstock
String of Pearls Glitter Cardstock
Random small sheets of Cardstock
Adhesive Foam Dots
Decorative Twine
Gold Organza

(I got 5 sheets of each color listed plus a few sheets of the smaller sized paper. Can you believe I got all the stuff above for $9!? Believe it)

My second trip was to get supplies for future blog posts and to stock up on basic colored cardstock so whenever I get inspired the supplies I need are right there at my finger tips.



1 yd of Halloween Polka Dot Fabric
1 yd of Halloween Striped Fabric
3 yds of craft bonding
Black Satin Ribbon
4 Sheets of Textured Felt
4 Skeins of  Red Heart Aran Fleck Yarn
9mm [US13] Circular Knitting Needles
Ring Stitch Markers
Detachable Stitch Markers
Stitch Holder
6x6 Burlap Paper Stack
12 x 12 Fall & Halloween Combo Cardstock
8 1/2 x 11 Fall and Halloween Basics Stack
8 1/2 x 11 World Tour Cardstock Stack
Distress Ink Pads in Vintage Photo & Tea Dye

I have tried to link all of the supplies I have bought up above for you to check out.

And make sure you keep an eye out for some of these items being used in future blog posts....(hint, hint)

I want to hear from all of you!

What kinds of projects can you dream up using any of the supplies listed? I'd love to hear your ideas, and maybe try one out myself and feature it on the blog!

As always, Happy Crafting!! ~ T

No comments:

Post a Comment